The Turbonator Wiki
This is the place to learn about setting up your flashable or socketed computer; tuning a Turbonator cal using MP Tune; and setting up datalogging using MP Scan.
- Turbonator is a fully relocateable custom source code for the Chrysler LM, SMEC and SBEC equipped 2.2 and 2.5L powered cars from the late 80's and early 90's.
- MP Tune is a tuning program catering specifically to the Chrysler platform.
- MP Scan is the companion logging program.
- MPScanDroid is the Android version of MP Scan.
- FCCFlash is a stand-alone flash tool for programming the '95 Neon FCC.
Login or Register for full (edit) access to the wiki (it's a unique login from the BoostButton store).
MP Tune, MP Scan, and MPScanDroid are created and published Morris Terveen.
The Turbonator source code and template files are created and published by BoostButton, LLC.